Welcome to our senior adults ministry page. We are excited about the possibility of serving together with you, or the opportunity to serve you in our community. We are a group of senior adults, led by Pastor Ed Vaughan. We are committed to loving and encouraging others, worshiping our Lord together, and sharing the love of Christ with others. We hope that you will join us! If you have any questions about this ministry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Encourage seniors and stress their importance to the congregation as a whole.
- Encourage volunteer activities in the church (greeters & ushers, kitchen staff, office volunteers, children's ministry helpers, worship choir participation).
- Minister to those hospitalized.
- Establish a "mentoring" program for students through partnership between senior ministry and student ministry.
- Lead and encourage Bible study, both during the week and on Sunday.
- Lead and encourage participation in nursing home/assisted living care facility ministry.
- Minister to widows and widowers.
- Encourage participation in missions locally and abroad.
- Encourage participation in fellowship activities designed for senior adult interests.
CONTACT US TODAY
For more information, please contact:
Ed Vaughan, Senior Adult Pastor
Lee Rippy, Worship Leader
MINISTRY | OPPORTUNITIES
Join us for praise and worship in song and reading of the Word. See worship times and locations below.
BETHESDA TERRACE | 4th Wednesday, 2:45-3:45pm
5943 Telegraph Road
FOUNTAINVIEW AT FRIENDSHIP VILLAGE | 3rd Monday, 11:15am-12pm
12503 Village Circle Dr.
MEADOWVIEW ASSISTED LIVING AT THE WOODLANDS | 1st & 3rd Friday, 2:30-3:30pm
100 Woodlands Ct.
Arnold, MO 63010
ORCHID TERRACE RETIREMENT CENTER | Friday, 11am-12pm
4474 Butler Hill Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129
3rd Floor Chapel
RIVERVIEW NURSING HOME | 1st & 4th Sunday, 2:30-3:30pm
4440 South Broadway
1st Floor Activity Room